|community cats in Singapore that has been sterelised will have its left ear tipped|
Hi everyone, welcome! I hope this blog will serve as a guide and resource for anyone who is caring for the community cats and animals out there. I do not profess to know all there is and welcome any views, suggestions, and thoughts you have about caring for the community animals. After all, if it's for their betterment there is nothing bad about it!
To kick off the blog, I am going to honor all the black cats out there who are waiting for their forever home and to show that black cats are just like their coloured cousins, here is a post about the top 10 reasons why you should adopt a black cat. No. 4 is from my own experience. Happy cat feeding!!
Top 10 reasons why adopting a black cat rocks!
10. A lint brush isn't required for a black tie affair
9. Holding a black cat is very slimming
8. Black cat are a great accessory to any outfit
7. They will match any colour of decor
6. You will save money on their Halloween costumes
5. The are the least likely to be adopted
4. When you love a black cat, luck is on your side! Its true her foster won the local 4D the first week she stayed in her house, and its not just $20!
3. They are genetically healthier
2. They don't care what colour you are!
1. Love knows no colour